10.16.2007

Finally!




I have finally entered the blogging world! I have been viewing several of my friends blogs for months getting great ideas & loving their pictures & updates----So! After much coaxing & reminding & then more coaxing I finally have done it! (Thanks to Mique & Lindsay!). I decided to name our page-- A New Day to PLAY--because it's a new goal of mine and I need a daily reminder! Every day is a new day to set aside time to just play with my kids--either spontaneously or planned, for 5 minutes at home or an afternoon at the park or somewhere... but just PLAY...with my undivided attention! Sometimes my days are SO busy filled with the typical stuff mom's do like carting kids to their activities they are involved in, homework, lot's of reminding :), laundry, dishes, running errands, projects, making meals, more cleaning up and...oh the list goes on! Sometimes, we get through a day and got lot's done...or NOT, but we didn't just PLAY! So, there you go! Who is joining me?!


We had a great time playing at the pumpkin patch last week during fall break. All the kids & I went with Jake's preschool class...they had a blast!!! A major highlight was counting what seamed like 100 scarecrows in the corn field during the "train ride". Allison was amazingly entertained in her stroller for almost the entire tour! At the end she was released and loved "organizing" the little pumpkins she found. Aren't these kids cute?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Megan!! SOOOOOO EXCITED you have joined us in the blogging world!! Can't wait to see it all- LOVE your pics!! Miss you!

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys now! Your banner is super cute, too! (I recognize that scrapbooking paper ;)

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! Now we can keep tabs and watch our families grow! I am so new at it though. Someday I will get the hang of it! Hopefully soon. My friend Ruth got me started, so she is helping a lot. Can I be packed in your suitcase to Hawaii? lol! One day I will get to go back! Say hi to your fam for me! Love you!

Will Murdoch said...

I am so excited to read about your family, and LOVE the name of your blog. I need reminders to play as well. I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. They're so darling, and all look alike!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

YEAH Megan- so excited to see it up....see all that hard work paid off. Can't wait for more updates.

Angel said...

Yay! I am so glad that you finally joined the blogging world! I look forward to reading your stories...

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I look forward to reading about your family! I love the pumpkin pictures

Amy said...

Oh I love the pictures!!! You'll have to teach me how to customize the top of the blog page, you did such a great job! So creative!

Amy said...

Ooo we DO have photoshop! So do I just make a banner via photoshop and copy it in?

By the way, President Hinckley will be speaking at BYU-H November 7th for the inauguration of the new president! We have to get tickets to go, and I'm sure they'll open it up to the community. I'll look into getting some tickets for you all since you'll be here! We are so excited!